[eclipselink-users] MOXy - including timezones in DateTimes

Using eclipselink 1.0.2, with a schema and java classes I have written (i.e. not generated) mapped using Eclipselink workbench.

When marshalling a date to an xs:dateTime, I cannot get Eclipselink MOXy to include the timezone in the XML . _ to generate something like “2009-07-15T12:11:22+01:00”

I have found a boolean flag => org.eclipse.persistence.internal.oxm.XMLConversionManager#timeZoneQualified that appears to control whether a timezone is added

.. Which I can’t access except in a debugger - trying to navigate the object references from  “JAXBContext.newInstance(XML_SESSION_NAME);” is really not feasible.

.. So I hope there is a convenient configuration setting, ideally from the workbench.

I haven’t found anything in any documentation that covers this.

Any pointers gratefully received.

Thanks and Regards

Andrew Gray.

Back to the top