[eclipselink-users] Create additional views on session start

Hi,

I need to create an additional view so that my Entity class can reference that view as its table. Where can I create views before EL tries to map the Entity classes to database tables?
Using a SessionCustomizer and if so how would I do that?

Thats the view I would need to create:
CREATE OR REPLACE FORCE VIEW "ORDERS_PROGRESS" ("AUF_NR", "DONE", "SHORTFALLS") AS
  select
  o.auf_nr as auf_nr,
100 * (select count(*) from auftrags_positionen where auf_nr=o.auf_nr and status!=1) / count(*) as done, 100 * (select count(*) from auftrags_positionen where auf_nr=o.auf_nr and status=6) / count(*) as shortfalls
from
  auftrags_positionen p, auftraege o where p.auf_nr = o.auf_nr
group by o.auf_nr

Thanks,
Phil

Back to the top