Re: [eclipselink-users] Re: Cascade delete bug (221389) fixed in 2.0 line but not 1.1 line?

This section of code is only entered when using UnidirectionalOneToManyMapping.  Please file a bug for the null pointer.
The bug report you mention (221389) was not included in 1.1.2 as the potential to destabilize that stream was considered to much for a maintenance release and the issue is easily resolved by manually performing the removes within the application.  If you absolutely need this functionality in the 1.1.X stream please reopen the bug with this information.
--Gordon

Russ Teabeault wrote:
Sorry.  I also forgot to mention that the problem we seem to have bumped into is a NullPointerException from the following in UnitOfWorkImpl.java

if(descriptor.hasMappingsPostCalculateChanges()) {
    int size = descriptor.getMappingsPostCalculateChangesOnDeleted().size();

It appears that the one map is being tested but a different map is being used.  This seems to have been fixed in trunk with r3826 and we are wondering the best way to resolve this in the 1.1 line.

Thanks,

Russell Teabeault