Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipselink Vs Hibernate

Thanks a lot Doug,

            That is an exhaustive response and makes clear what the priorities at this moment are!

I agree with you that as the JPA 2.0 reference implementation, eclipselink-2.0 has to be stable by the time JEE-6  rolls out. It would be better to open another  branch tagged 2.1 where we can address the backlog issues that are not directly related to JPA.

"Horizontal Partitioning:The key to making this work is participation from the community. Requirements, reviews, and verification are key'-- I can contribute in this regard to the best of my abilities.

Finally, thanks to James and Sebastien for participating in this discussion and making it lively; the spirit of the discussion is wonderful!

Regards,
Samba