Re: [eclipselink-users] MOXy with arbitary fields

Hi Doug,

Cool!  This is just what I need.  Thanks!!  :D

--Polly

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 8:19 AM, Douglas Clarke <DOUGLAS.CLARKE@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Polly,

The requirement is that EclipseLink have a unique class to use. We use ASM internally for dynamically creating classes for SDO and DBWS.

I have recently published a simple-map example using dynamically created classes to map to database tables created on the fly.

Using this pattern you could create object-xml mappings. Look in:

Doug
-----Original Message-----
From: amphoras [mailto:amphoras@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:42 PM
To: EclipseLink User Discussions
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] MOXy with arbitary fields

Hi Blaise,

Thanks for the hint about using something like ASM.to create the empty subclass per descriptor.  Is ASM most compatible with EclipseLink, or would any of the byte code manipulation tools like CGLib, Javassist, or BCEL work?  I have not used any of these libraries before, so I'm not sure which one would be best for the job.

Thanks!
--Polly