Re: [eclipselink-users] UNION, INTERSECT in JPQL

Hi Zarar,

In general, the contents of JPQL are not up to us as a JPA implementer. They are up to the JPA specification committee. JPA 2.0 is in its final-draft-stage, so this would be something to request for the next JPA version.

If there was enough customer interest, it is possible we would develop, at least, a native-API-based way of doing this. Please feel free to enter an enhancement request and vote for it.

-Tom

Zarar Siddiqi wrote:
I got it working through native queries, just felt a little dirty
doing it since its the only place in the entire app JPQL is not used.

Thanks, any plans on implementing this?