From: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of fcalfo
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 6:45 PM
To: eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] project.xml and JPA annotations

Guy Pelletier wrote:

> Unfortunately no, that functionality is not supported at this time.
Are
> there specific configurations that you want from the project.xml?

We've got an existing application with about 400 classes mapped in a
TopLink
9 Workbench project that we're trying to migrate to JPA/EclipseLink.  So
we're looking for intermediate steps we can take to hopefully avoid
migrating them all at once.  We were hoping to gradually annotate
classes
while using the mappings from the workbench until they're all migrated.