RE: [eclipselink-users] project.xml and JPA annotations

Thanks - I think I'm getting close - I setup the SessionCustomizer to add the
descriptors from the Workbench project but when I try to use the
EntityManager find method to read an object that was mapped in the Workbench
project, I get a NullPointerException:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerImpl.findInternal(EntityManagerImpl.java:477)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerImpl.find(EntityManagerImpl.java:428)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.EntityManagerImpl.find(EntityManagerImpl.java:336)

Somehow, the cmpPolicy is being set automatically for the JPA annotated
classes to: org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.CMP3Policy

but it is null on the descriptor from the Workbench project.

Is there something else I have to define in the Workbench Project or
persistence defaults etc to get this to work?