Re: [eclipselink-users] How to build an MOXy-Project?

Hi Heiko,

   The idea of Dali-like support for JAXB annotation based mapping has certainly come up, but there are currently no plans to build such tooling that I am aware of.   Right now, the EclipseLink Workbench and Oracle JDeveloper are the only tools available for MOXy mapping.

       Shaun

Heiko Ahlig wrote:
How is is it possible to build an project to map entities to an xml-file/schema like DALI for databases?
Exists an project for this?
In an old version I build it with the old eclipslink-util - but how can  I do this in eclips itself?

Greeting
Heiko