Re: [eclipselink-users] books?

David,
Check out these links - we also have a lot of new information online on our wiki now - that is editable at any time by any EclipseLink or Eclipse.org member - keeping it in sync with our ongoing API's.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/UserGuide
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:EclipseLink_User%27s_Guide
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Optimizing_the_EclipseLink_Application_%28ELUG%29
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Customizing_the_EclipseLink_Application_%28ELUG%29
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Features/Core
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/Architecture/EclipseLink

   thank you
   /michael

David Parker wrote:
Thanks. Is there anything on using the EclipseLink api directly? I mean the stuff that the JPA is implemented on top of (Sessions, etc). Maybe I just need to look for the old toplink doc for this?