[eclipselink-users] Non-entity inheritance results from a query

Hi,

I'd like to be able to get non-entity results from a query.

What I have right now is a Proposal ( which is an entity) which is extended by ProposalRow ( which is not an entity). What I'd like to be able to do is write

em.createQuery("select o from Proposal").getResultsList() and get a list of ProposalRow's. Proposal is *only* extended by this one class so it's reasonable to have this set statically.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Marl

--
Mark Robinson - Mizar LLC
mark.robinson@xxxxxxxxx