Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 1.1.0

Could you please point me to a OneToOne and/or OneToMany example, test, or anything? I all can find are tests and references to HistoryPolicy in ManyToMany and DirectCollection.

ForeignReferenceMapping seems to have a prepareHistoricalQuery which seems to do just about nothing. CollectionMapping or OneToMany doesn't override it but ManyToManyMapping does. Or maybe I dont find the right details?

Thanks!

 /Magnus Heino