Re: [eclipselink-users] N-M-Table and Additional Fields

So, one solution could be to use explicit the n-m-Table as domain class and
use ManyToOne on both sides to this n-m-Table domain class.
The Person contains a list of Person_has_Job objects, instead of Job
objects. The same on the Job side.

I do not like this solution.
Any (better) solutions?