Re: [eclipselink-users] How to specify jar file location for entities using properties programatically

Hi,

Unfortunately, the only place to add a jar file is through the <jar-file> element in persistence.xml.

  What do you hope to gain by specifying the jar file as a property?

-Tom

krisusa123 wrote:
I have a jar file which has entity classes to be persisted. My persistence.xml file has an entry like this <jar-file>../_zzz_.jar</jar-file> and instead of specifying in persistence.xml file, I want to set it programmatically using
something like
properties.put("YYYY","../zzz.jar"); What is the YYYY value I can use here.. Did not find anywhere in the documentation. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks EclipseTeam!

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng