[eclipselink-users] Stored procedure problems with PostgreSQL

Hi all

I have defined the following stored procedure (function) in PostgreSQL
called get_user(varchar) and am trying to execute it using EclipseLink
 named-stored-procedure-query. The correct way to call a function in
PostgreSQL is to do:

select get_user('blacla');

but it looks like eclipselink runs it as:

EXECUTE get_user('blabla')

which as far as I know is incorrect (and fails on postgresql).  I am
using Eclipselink
1.1-RC1 and the orm.xml that defined my stored procedure call looks
like this:
--
   <named-stored-procedure-query name="User.findByUsername"
procedure-name="get_user"

result-class="org.randompage.samples.jpa.domain.User">
       <parameter query-parameter="username" name="v_username"/>
   </named-stored-procedure-query>
--

is it my named-procedure-query that is wrong ? or could this be a bug
in EclipseLink.

--
Yours sincerely

Lars Tackmann