Re: [eclipselink-users] I can see the classes, but EclipseLink can't

On Feb 18, 2009, at 11:37 AM, Michael O'Brien wrote:

David,
    Hi, two minor things to check off the top of my head.
    1)  Correct, your class "names" look like they are getting found in the persistence unit, For your CNFE
<snip/>
       or just to verify that you used the full package name add the class declarations directly
          <class>com.mycompany.jpa.netconf.entity.AclAddrDst</class>

Tried this to no avail.

    2) eclipselink.jar location : this is something we need to verify and document on http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA.
       I don't know enough about Spring yet to verify this but I would expect that eclipselink.jar should be on GlassFish if your persistence unit is being injected onto a session bean, or on Spring if Spring is injecting the pu on it's own DAO's.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.

I've put the code up via svn at...

There's not much to it, so it's a quick download if anyone has time to look and see what I'm doing wrong. Note that the app itself won't run, but I think I should at least be able to initialize the JPA layers.

-David

Back to the top