Re: [eclipselink-users] Accessing EclipseLink cache OR coordination with EHCache

I've just read about JPA native queries and it looks like an interesting
option instead of using plain JDBC statements.  Are native queries hitting
the EclipseLink cache or does it require some form of manual integration?

Cheers,
GB