Re: [eclipselink-users] [MOXy] compareSchemaOrder()

Hi Neil,

Darn, that is too bad that the code would be difficult to reuse, but that's
what I was thinking too.

The information I am looking for in question 2 is indeed for the ordering
logic.  It seems like a straight-forward problem, but I'm sure there are
requirements that I'm not thinking of.  Would you mind sharing the logic
that you used?

Thanks!
--Polly