From: "Patterson, George" <george.w.patterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, February 01, 2009 1:00 AM
To: <eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/WebLogic Web Tutorial: eclipselink.jar location

Hi,

In this section of the very useful tutorial...

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/WebLogic_Web_Tutorial#E
clipseLink_JAR_location

It says that you shouldn't place eclipselink.jar in your EAR
application.  It doesn't say why, does anyone know?

> EclipseLink JAR location
> *	It is not recommended that you distribute eclipselink.jar with
your EAR application.

Thanks,
George

[CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE]

Information transmitted by this email is proprietary to Medtronic and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is private, privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please delete this mail from your records.

To view this notice in other languages you can either select the following link or manually copy and paste the link into the address bar of a web browser: http://emaildisclaimer.medtronic.com