[eclipselink-users] Use of eclipselink hinting

Greetings, i've noticed that for my queries that specify join fetches, EclipseLink doesn't actually do the join fetch. I then noticed the specification to do

query.setHint("eclipselink.join-fetch", "t.project");

and that does, indeed, cause a join fetch.

Am I to understand that specifying 'join fetch' by itself in queries does nothing in eclipse link and i must use the hinting as above?

Back to the top