Re: [eclipselink-users] How to create EclipseLink Sessions, ORM.xml files in J2SE environment

Based on EclipseTeam's suggestions, I was able to create sessions.xml file
and was trying to create a CRUD operation.

May I know what this error means:

Exception Description: Missing descriptor for [class com.xx.TestEtl].
Verify that the descriptor has been properly registered with the Session.

How do I fix it?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks guys for being responsive to my earlier post.

Thanks
Kris