From: Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] Re: rcp, osgi, and dynamic weaving
To: "EclipseLink User Discussions" <eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 6:06 PM
Hi Joel,

  The code for our dynamic weaving support can currently
only be found in our SVN repository and it has only been
implemented for equinox.

  It consists of two parts:

1. An Equinox fragment called:
org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.equinox.weaving

https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.persistence/trunk/jpa/org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.equinox.weaving

2. An additional EclipseLink bundle:
org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.equinox

https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.persistence/trunk/jpa/org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.equinox

At the moment, we are only distributing those things as
Eclipse Projects, but it should be possible to export them
and use them.  Let me know how far you get and I will help
you with any issues.

  As for the service-based approach, this is also something
we are quite interested in.  I suspect work on this ramp up
after our initial JPA 2.0 support becomes available - the
priority at the moment.

-Tom

Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:
Hi Tom,

I have everything working. For now I have it
structured the same as the Comic app. In the future I would
still prefer to organise it more as a service base approach
if possible. But for now at least I have a functional
application.

I would very much appreciate your assistance with
getting dynamic weaving support working. This is my next
hurdle.
Many thanks and a happy new year to all,
Joel