RE: [eclipselink-users] Location of build.properties - use -verbose

The problem is when using the top-level "ant" command with no arguments this
information is buried somewhere deep. Furthermore it doesn't indicate where
build.properties is being looked for (and the path used even if the file was
not found).

Gili