Re: [eclipselink-users] MyEclipse vs Eclipse Ganymede

Hi Will,

This is the mailing list for EclipseLink - The Eclipse runtime component that provides persistence.

  You may want to try a different mailing list.

-Tom

Martinez, Will wrote:
Hello, good morning, etc

My google search tells me that Eclipse Ganymede 3.4.0 (because of RAP) “IS” compatible with MyEclipse 7.0.

I am currently using Java code that calls for MyEclipse WTP/, but I am using Ganymede. My Tomcat Server is not starting, yet I do not think this is related to the fact that I am not using MyEclipse WTP/.

I would appreciate your comments.

Thanks

will

*/Will Martinez/*