Re: [eclipselink-users] no transaction for simple session bean - bug?

Yannick Majoros a écrit :
If I use the latest EclipseLink, calling following code doesn't write to the database:

@Stateless
public class TestServiceBean implements TestServiceLocal {

@PersistenceContext
private EntityManager entityManager;

public void createMachin(Machin machin) {
entityManager.persist(machin);
entityManager.flush();
}

}

Is this a bug? It works well when switching to Toplink Essentials.

Ok, seems I needed to add this line to persistence.xml:

<property name="eclipselink.target-server" value="SunAS9"/>

--
Yannick Majoros
SGSI/SIPS

Back to the top