Re: [eclipselink-users] [MOXy] post-processing after unmarshalling

Hi Polly,

You can add a DescriptorEventListener on a given XMLDescriptor's event manager (descriptor.getEventManager().addListener(listener)).

For moxy, the only event that's invoked on DescriptorEventListeners is the postBuild event, which will be invoked after an object is finished being built. From your email, it sounds like that event callback should do the trick though.

Hope this helps,

-Matt

polly.c.chang wrote:

Hi,

Is there a way for EclipseLink to call a handler to do post-processing work
after unmarshalling a certain class?  I found some information in the
documentation about the XMLUnmarshalListener, but it seems to listen to
unmarshal events for everything.  Is there something else that I can attach
to just one class or one XMLDescriptor?

Thanks,
Polly

Back to the top