Re: [eclipselink-users] Query returning stale results existing

Thanks, I updated the wiki.
What this was referring to was VPD security, not isolated sessions.
When using VPD you have to give access to your sequence table or objects to
the sequence connection pool user login, otherwise it will not be able to
allocate the sequence.

cowwoc wrote:

>> I'm not sure where you found this in the docs, but it is wrong or at best
>> confusing.  You can absolutely use @GeneratedValue with an isolated
>> session.
>>

> Okay, then you might want to fix it at
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/Introduction_to_EclipseLink_Sessions_(ELUG)#Sequencing