[eclipselink-users] SQL arrays and EclipseLink

Hi,

I am very new to EclipseLink. I try to make it work on PostgreSQL table
where I have arrays like "character varying(20)[]". These are standard
arrays imo, just non-standard syntax. I can read these arrays through
ResultSet.getArray().

I'd like to read and write these arrays using JPA and EclipseLink but I
do not know how to do that. I have read something about ArrayMapping but
my knowledge of EclipseLink is so poor that I do not know how to apply
that to my code. I do not care if I store the array as String[] or
List<String>, but it would be great if EclipseLink would read and
persist these arrays for me :-)

Could someone plase explain me how I can make this work, or direct me to
a documentation that is easy to apply for newcommers like me?

Thank you.

Miroslav

Back to the top