From: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gordon Yorke
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 7:53 AM
To: EclipseLink User Discussions
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] What means only embedded relationships
aresupported by TopLink Grid?

The Oracle TopLink forums may be a better place to ask this question but

I can tell you that it means that as of the first release of TopLink
Grid only relationships to Embedded (Aggregate) objects are supported
(AggregateObjectMapping, AggregateCollectionMapping).  XtoX
relationships are not yet supported.
--Gordon

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/ias/toplink/technical/toplink_