[eclipselink-users] What kind of Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) support EclipseLink provides?

What kind of Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) support EclipseLink provides?

We use RAC so we get failover at DB/connection level, but it will be nice since we exclusively access the DB via EclipseLink, that EclipseLink provide the failover at application level by:

1-       retry query (read) if one RAC DB fail during execution

2-       restart commit phase (write), including previous flush if one RAC DB fail during the commit phase

Back to the top