[eclipselink-users] Classloader leak in JavaSECMPInitializer

Hi,

it seems to me that there's classloader leak in
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.deployment.JavaSECMPInitializer class.
Description below:

- EclipseLink is available in and loaded by app server classloader (i.e.
classloader which is longer lived than the webapp)
- Web app with resource local persistence unit is deployed and undeployed
- After undeploy JavaSECMPInitializer has reference to web app's
ContextClassLoader, preventing proper undeployment of the web app (i.e.
permgen space of the web app will not be reclaimed).

The culprit is this inherited from JPAInitializer:
protected ClassLoader sessionClassLoader = null;
which is set up at initialize() and never cleared.

I'll glad to submit a bugzilla issue, but just wanted to double-check first.