[eclipselink-users] UnidirectionalOneToManyMapping yeesh!

Hi,

I ran across
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/JPA2.0/uni-directional_onetomany_mapping
by chance. I wanted to take this opportunity to give some feedback ;)

The proposed code "smells" so bad I don't know where to begin. A few glaring
cosmetic issues:

1) Extremely long class names such as UnidirectionalOneToManyMapping and
UnidirectionalOneToManyRelationMaintanenceMode. What are you thinking?! In
my experience long names are usually a strong indication that something more
fundamental is wrong.

2) UnidirectionalOneToManyRelationMaintanenceMode.RemoveNowait versus
RemoveNoWait... It's annoying when people misuse camelCase :)

3) In my view, you are better off defining a new OneToMany in a new package
than creating these new classes.

Honestly, this page is freaking me out. If this is what JPA 2.0 is heading
towards then I foresee a lot of people jumping ship. Please keep JPA as
simple and clean as possible. Just my 2 cents :)