Re: [eclipselink-users] Null attribute classification

Hi,
  I remember getting this error in the Hiberate earlier version and then
went away. I really investiaged it that time and my conclusion based was

"Exception thrown on incorrect usage of the API, such as failing to
"compile" a query object that needed compilation before execution.
This represents a problem in our Java data access framework, not the
underlying data access infrastructure. " [This is in accordance with Rod
Johoson]

Intrestingly if I use ReadAllQuery in place of JPQL it goes away

Hence it seems there is a  problem in the Java data access framework when
using with spring and using JPQL query

[I am using Spring 2.5.5.A + eclipse link 1.0.1 + JUnit 4.4 annotation based
tx]