[eclipselink-users] Difference in result from query in sql and eclipselink

Hello

In my java code I call the following dao method:
CharacteristicGroup group = characteristicDAO.findGroupWithCharacteristics(characteristic.getGroup().getId()); With is this named query: select distinct c from CharacteristicGroup c left join fetch c.characteristics where c.id = :characteristicGroupId.

With FINE Logging I see that this query is executed.
SELECT DISTINCT t1.ID, t1.CODE, t1.NAME, t1.PROD_CAT, t1.SEQ_NR, t0.ID, t0.KEY, t0.CODE, t0.NAME, t0.UNIT_OF_MEASURE, t0.SEQ_NR, t0.GROUP_ID FROM PLI.PLI_CHARACTERISTICS t0, PLI.PLI_CHARACTERISTIC_GROUPS t1 WHERE ((t1.ID = ?) AND (t0.GROUP_ID (+) = t1.ID))
   bind => [168211]

When I loop through the characteristics in the group. I get this result
***Eclipelink result:***
model.Characteristic@7d3e09b1[ActTempPrt]seqnr: 0
model.Characteristic@7a95a1b5[DeltaTNom]seqnr: 4
model.Characteristic@dbf22a27[T-Storage]seqnr: 3
model.Characteristic@dbf22a27[T-Storage]seqnr: 3
model.Characteristic@7a95a1b5[DeltaTNom]seqnr: 4
model.Characteristic@ab905705[TCaseLife]seqnr: 6
model.Characteristic@9a2df565[TCaseMax]seqnr: 6
model.Characteristic@1714da44[T-Ambient]seqnr: 7

As you can see T-Storage and DeltTNom are in more than 1 time in the characteristics List.

When I execute the sql in pl/sql developer I get the following result:
***SQL Result:***
TCaseLife
FMarking
ActTempPrt
DeltaTNom
TCaseMax
T-Winding
T-Storage
T-Ambient

A complete different result. Because no duplicate characteristics and for example T-Winding is in the sql result, but not in the eclipselink result.
The number of items are equal in both results

I use Eclipselink M0.6.

Does anyone has an explanation for this?

Back to the top