Re: [eclipselink-users] About @VariableOneToOne Mapping

1) EclipseLink does not support joining variable relationships, please add
this enhancement request to Bugzilla.  As a workaround you should be able to
define (multiple) OneToOneQueryKey that you can (left) join on.
2) Not sure what you mean here, lazy should work with VariableOneToOne,
perhaps elaborate and include what config your are using and what error you
are getting?
3) You can set the type indicator using the discriminatorColumn and
discriminatorClasses attributes.  Perhaps include the config you are using
and error you are getting.

onur.aktas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> VariableOneToOne mapping is the reason why i switched from Hibernate to
> EclipseLink. However i'm facing with some performance problems with
> @VariableOneToOne mappings.
>
> 1) I can not "LEFT JOIN"
> 2) I can not retrieve discriminated objects without using FetchType-EAGER
> 3) I can not filter "TYPE" column as the example schema structure below.
>
> My schema is something like that:
> TableProcess:
> ID  - TYPE - VEHICLE_ID
> TableCar: