[eclipselink-users] Spring Users Unite!

I've noticed on the list some people here - Gaurav Malhotra, etc. had
a goal of using EclipseLink with Spring. How is this going for
everyone? I was previously using Eclipselink in an RCP/OSGi
environment but recently switched over to Spring (Web MVC) and am
probably going through some of  the same growing pains:

Things I'm interested in:

-Your Generic DAO
-Generic annotation based CRUD controller?
-DisplayTag's PaginatedList implementation?

Anyone up for some code share here? I started implementing
PaginatedList but ran into some problems due to the lack of a way to
programatically set an order by clause via a property name. I have
some ideas, but would rather not re-invent the wheel...

./tch

Back to the top