Re: [eclipselink-users] crossing entity managers?

I'm not following - are you using multiple persistence.xml's?

Or do you just have a few DAO classes that all use @PersitenceContext?

If it's the latter, that's the normal usage as I understand so how are
you coming to the conclusion that some classes can't make certain
queries because they don't have the "right" EntityManager?

Perhaps you're running into the problem that you're trying to work
with unmanaged Entities?

./tch