[eclipselink-users] EclipseLink Performance Profiler configuration

I want to use the EclipseLink Performance Profiler. Following the configuration instructions in the docs my settings in the persistence.xml are as follows but I don't see any profiling output in my log.
      <property name="eclipselink.logging.level" value="INFO" />
      <property name="eclipselink.logging.timestamp" value="true" />
      <property name="eclipselink.logging.session" value="false" />
      <property name="eclipselink.logging.thread" value="false" />

      <property name="eclipselink.profiler" value="PerformanceProfiler" />
Changing the logging level has no effects - what I'm missing? I'm wondering that there isn't a entry for property "eclipselink.profiler" in the log as it will be for each of the other property entries - may be this could be a hint, that there is something wrong with my configuration ... for now I'm helpless.

Thomas

Back to the top