Re: [eclipselink-users] Does JPQL have a equivalent for NVL?

I didn't manage to do it with expressions.
I needed it a list, where some fields are internationalized. My workaround was creating a view. Actually, we have a h2-db for development where the tables are generated each time the app starts. After startup I do delete the table which is mapped to a DTO and replace it by a view. That allows me to do comfortable queries like as it was a 'normal' mapped table.

Greetz,
kÖnig

Jan Vissers wrote:
Something like:

where name = nvl(:name,name)

Andreas König
Developer

andreas.koenig@xxxxxxxxxx

serie a logistics solutions AG
Hülchrather Straße 15
D-50670 Köln

T +49 221 500 60 7-21
F +49 221 500 60 7-07

Vorstand: Axel Löhr, Erwin Soldo
Aufsichtsrat: Adam Musialik (Vors.), Fritz Pleitgen, Hans Jörg Klofat

Amtsgericht Köln HRB 61725

www.serie-a.de

Back to the top