Re: [eclipselink-users] Spring: Attempting to execute an operation on a closed EntityManager.

Hi Tim,
Yes also suposse that an EntityManager is thread safe, but see this: http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=33804 or this https://blueprints.dev.java.net/bpcatalog/ee5/persistence/webonlyapp.html (this are only two references, but in the spring forum exists many more) and the spec don't define that a EntityManager has to be thread safe. About the stress, use selenium-grid or something similiar and create more than 70 simultanous clients doing read/save and you will see the mentioned behavior with the pure JPA approach.