Re: [eclipselink-users] Gah! Netbeans, Maven, and EclipseLink

On Sep 26, 2008, at 4:49 PM, amphoras wrote:

H David,

I am not sure what you mean about "auto-complete for eclipse maven repo
elements".  I am using Eclipse, not Netbeans.  :)

What happens is that NetBeans does not see the artifacts. I can browse the repo via Safari without a problem. It's only within NB that a problem arises.

But....

It looks like I may have found the problem. NetBeans shows 0..1 as the correct options for <enabled/>, but using 1 or 0 in NetBeans doesn't appear to work. If I switch to [true | false], then it works. Just figured that out. I need to track down whether this is an issue with NB, or a problem with the maven schema.

-David

Back to the top