Re: [eclipselink-users] Gah! Netbeans, Maven, and EclipseLink

Yes, I also found it a pain to use Maven with EclipseLink at first.  But now
things work fine.  The trick is to convert the "&" symbol to "& amp;" in the
URL (remove the space in that quoted string--that was the only way I could
get the string to display properly by this forum).

Here's my POM:

		<dependency>
		    <groupId>org.eclipse.persistence</groupId>
		    <artifactId>org.eclipse.persistence.core</artifactId>
		    <version>1.0.1</version>
		    <scope>compile</scope>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
		    <groupId>org.eclipse.persistence</groupId>
		    <artifactId>org.eclipse.persistence.moxy</artifactId>
		    <version>1.0.1</version>
		</dependency>

Hope that helps.

--Polly