Re: [eclipselink-users] Paging large record set with EclipseLink Query using Sybase runs out of memory

Sybase does not support a Limit function, if that's what you mean by "similar
to Oracle". It does support syntax such as "select top 50 from ...", So, I
can certainly do a search by ordering the list using the native query
mechanism in EclipseLink JPA, but I'd rather stay away from using native
SQL.

As for the Sybase driver, I'm using the latest jconnect-3.0.  I tried
EntityManager.clear() before each page query and that did not help. I even
tried EntityManager.close() and created a new one for each query and, again,
I still ran out of memory. By the way, what do you mean by "weak cache" and
how do I go about setting that up?