Re: [eclipselink-users] What Web Frameworks Are People Using with EclipseLink?

It's not an exclusive or. ;-)
But we use only the standard MVC, as
Web flow is useful for more complex flows which we don't have normaly.

In the last time we're more into complete RIAs. We realize that with Spring in the backend, JS-only frontend (ExtJS) and DWR as communication layer.
Pro: You don't have to mess with the damn HTML.
Con: You have to mess with JS...

koenig

Tim Hollosy wrote:
Are you using MVC or Web Flow? Or is that a stupid question?

./tch

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Andreas König