From: *julien tabouret* <julien.tabouret@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:julien.tabouret@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: 2008/9/17
Subject: Re: [dbunit-user] Persistence.xml
To: dbunit-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dbunit-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

If you have a /persistence.xml/ file, I assume that you're using an /EntityManager/. If so, the */getDelegate()/* method could help you since it retrieves the underlying object for the /EntityManager/.

For example, if your O/R mapping provinder is Hibernate, you will get an /org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl/. Then the /connection()/ method will gives you the JDBC connection required by dbunit.

Hope it can help.
--
Julien