Re: Balasan: Re: Balasan: Re: [eclipselink-users] Q : getting started using EclipseLink ?

Please ask specific questions.

As a start, download my example projects from here:

http://weheartcode.com/comics_crud_el.zip

Download the eclipselink osgi libraries and place them in your eclipse
drop-ins folder from here:
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/downloads/

Download the derby db from here:
http://weheartcode.com/derby_with_comics_db.zip

Get it all to compile in eclipse, then modify for your own database.

Please post any specific questions with any part of the process.

./tch