[eclipselink-users] toplink-essentials-agent.jar for Eclipselink

Hi,

I'm wondering why EclipseLink doesn't distribute the instrumentation agent
in a (minimalistic) separate JAR file like TopLink does with
toplink-essentials-agent.jar

I am processing my application using Proguard and EclipseLink's monolithic
JAR makes it difficult to process. I'd like Proguard to produce one JAR file
for my application and one JAR file per agent (since you can't deploy more
than one agent per JAR file). Obviously I'd prefer it if EclipseLink's
distribution included this separate JAR file already. I look forward to your
response.

Thank you,
Gili