Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipselink 1.1, one-to-many inside an embeddable

Hello Guy
and thanks for your answer!

Guy Pelletier schrieb:
Hi Warner,
This looks like a bug, please enter one.
done

In the mean time, are you purposely leaving the mappedBy value off the OneToMany? Meaning, is a uni-directional one to many using a join table what you are expecting/want in this case?
yes, exactly: I want a unidirectional one-to-many and I'm explicitley specifying the join table.
as such, I interpreted the dox that I wouldn't need to specify the mappedBy for the reverse link
Cheers,
Guy
thanks and cheers,
Werner