Re: [eclipselink-users] Does OSGI work?

Be careful about the "no suitable drivers" message.    EclipseLink is issuing the message after failing to locate the driver but then tries using another mechanism and finds it.  You'll note that after you get the message you see EclipseLink login and issue SQL.  The error you're getting is a result of a missing PUBLISHER table, not a connection problem.

This "no suitable driver" message is being shown at way too high a level.  It should be debug only.  I thought there was a bug filed for this.  I'll check and if not I'll file one.

       Shaun

[EL Fine]: Connection(12793391)--SELECT ID, NAME FROM PUBLISHER ORDER
BY NAME ASC
[EL Fine]: VALUES(1)
[EL Warning]: Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence
Services - 1.0 (Build 1.0 - 20080707)):
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table/View
'PUBLISHER' does not exist.

Hugo Garcia wrote:
Results

If you run it with Derbry 10.4.x then you just get the osgi prompt.

If you run it with Derby 10.3 then you just get the same error of
driver not found.

With your db... it still does the same.

Maybe you could do the same from scratch as I have and we can figure
out what is different?

-H