Re: [eclipselink-users] Finding project.xml file in jar using sessions.xml

Hi James,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I just want to confirm--there's no need to give
the name of the jar that the project.xml is in?  I am expecting my
project.xml and sessions.xml files to be in different jars.

Thanks,
Polly